Home Depot vs Sears prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage buildings retailers: Points to consider
Exterior storage systems provide you with the perfect storage solution for your yard tools and equipment. If you wish to purchase a prefabricated outdoor composite and recycled-content storage building, a Home Depot versus Sears prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage buildings retailer comparison can help you determine which retailer will provide you with the highest-quality storage building within your budget.
Home Depot and Sears are among the top retailers that sell affordable storage buildings. These retailers offer high-quality storage solutions tailored to your needs, and the prefabricated storage sheds allow for easy assembly and organization of your tools. When comparing the storage buildings from each retailer, be sure to weigh each shed's features against the price.
Home Depot Composite Storage Buildings
Home Depot composite and recycled-content outdoor storage
Featuring top manufacturers Suncast and Lifetime, Home Depot provides a variety of storage solutions to help organize and maintain your outdoor equipment. These prefabricated outdoor composite and recycled-content storage buildings are easy to assemble without a professional contractor. When combined with Home Depot's low prices, these high-quality storage buildings boast few cons.
- Suncast Alpine Resin Storage Shed: Constructed of reinforced double-wall resin for long-lasting durability, this storage building features a spacious interior for storing all your outdoor equipment. Multiple windows allow natural lighting to enter the interior, and a wide door allows you to easily maneuver lawn mowers and other large tools. Your cost will be $699.00 for a 3.7-by-7-foot shed and $999.00 for a 7.5-by-10.6-foot shed.
- Lifetime Outdoor Garden Shed: This storage building is constructed out of high-density polyethylene plastic and reinforced steel for long-lasting durability against the elements. Wide double doors allow easy access to all your tools, and a lockable latch provides protection against theft. This 15-by-8-foot shed costs $1,599.99.
Sears Composite Storage Buildings
Sears composite and recycled-content outdoor storage
Providing high-quality storage solutions across the nation, Sears features sheds from top manufacturers such as Keter, Little Cottage and Arrow. These prefabricated outdoor composite and recycled-content storage buildings allow for easy assembly within a few hours, providing you with a quick storage solution for all your garden tools and yard equipment. Sears' storage buildings have a higher price tag, but the easy assembly and long-lasting durability may be worth the extra money.
- Keter Infinity Storage Shed: Constructed with an exterior side cabinet for additional storage space, this prefabricated storage building features a steel reinforced structure for long-lasting durability. The floor panel is resistant to rusting, peeling and denting, allowing you to store your heavy yard equipment without worry. This 8-by-9-foot storage shed costs $1,614.99.
- Little Cottage Colonial Garden Shed: Constructed with a high-quality composite trim, this storage building features durable Smartside siding to help withstand weathering. A lockable latch provides protection against theft, and two windows allow natural lighting to enter. This five-sided garden shed costs $3,026.00.
- Arrow Vinyl-Coated Steel Shed with Horizontal Siding: This storage building features durable vinyl-coated steel for long-lasting durability against the elements. A wide doorway allows for easy organization and access to all your yard equipment. This 10-by-8-foot shed costs $636.49.
Whether you are searching for garden sheds or tool sheds, QualitySmith can provide you with a Home Depot vs Sears prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage retailer comparison to help you determining which prefabricated outdoor storage shed will best suit your needs and budget.
Write a Comment