Great value and diverse home security systems are available from LifeShield and Protection 1.
A home security system is one of the best ways to keep your home and family safe. Families looking to install home security systems should compare prices and home security reviews before settling on a provider. LifeShield home security prices and Protection 1 home security prices are affordable, allowing you to save money while keeping your family and home protected.
LifeShield home security systems
LifeShield app and camera
LifeShield offers many different home security options. Unlike some other companies, LifeShield has designed its own software and hardware, which allows you to save money on your home security equipment. LifeShield home security prices include many features to protect your home.
LifeShield app and camera
- LifeShield monthly monitoring packages start at $29.99 per month.
- Round-the-clock monitoring for burglary and theft is a standard feature of every package.
- Remote Web and mobile access is included with LifeShield's home monitoring.
- You can receive crime alerts for your area as well as a daily home safety service grade report.
- Professional installation is available, but LifeShield also allows you to save money by installing your home security system on your own. It could be a DIY side project.
In addition to monthly monitoring packages, LifeShield offers a wide array of home security kits designed to give your home extra protection. Kits start out at $29.99 per month, and are tailored to meet specific needs. While some packages are designed for homeowners, there are options for renters as well.
Protection 1 security solutions
Protection 1 offers five home monitoring packages that encompass a number of different features. The basic package can be installed for about $99.99, and includes many services that homeowners look for in a home security company.
Protection 1 home security products
- The Protection 1 basic package includes professional installation, so you can be sure that the system is installed properly.
- Round-the-clock monitoring is included in every package. Protection 1 guarantees that a live person will answer every call, which is something that not every security company can promise.
- Premium packages include smash protection.
- Protection 1's eSecure system allows you to remotely control your thermostat and lights, and could potentially save you $255 on average on your electric bill every year.
Protection 1 home security prices offer homeowners value. The company boasts that customers can save 20 percent on homeowner's insurance costs by using Protection 1 home security components.
When you contact Protection 1 or a local area installer, they will provide you with a free quote for their services, so you can compare rates to those of other security companies.
Home security is important. QualitySmith can help you decide which options are best for you and your home. LifeShield and Protection 1 homes security prices represent some of the best values available in the home security market.