Menard's vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage buildings retailers: Points to consider
Exterior storage systems offer the perfect solution for organizing and storing your garden tools and outdoor equipment. If you are searching for prefabricated outdoor vinyl storage buildings, a Menard's vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage retailer comparison can provide you with affordable storage solutions that will help you de-clutter your garage and yard.
Offering name-brand merchandise at an affordable rate, Menard's and Sears are among the top competitors in the storage shed industry, and it's for good reason. Their prefabricated outdoor storage buildings allow you to set up your own shed without professional help while retaining superior durability for years to come. Before you purchase a storage building, you need to carefully compare the features and the sheds' prices to choose the perfect storage system.
Menard's prefabricated vinyl storage
With exceptional service for over 50 years, Menard's supplies high-quality, name-brand exterior storage systems for budget-conscious homeowners. Menard's prefabricated outdoor vinyl storage buildings offer easy setup and allow you to quickly organize and access your work and garden tools. With the multitude of vinyl sheds available at low prices, there are no cons to purchasing a storage building from Menard's. Two of the storage sheds available from Menard's are:
- DuraMax Storage Shed: Constructed with a durable vinyl exterior and steel frame, this storage building provides long-lasting durability against weathering. A wide doorway allows you to easily store lawn equipment, and an 85-inch peaked roof provides excess space for taller tools.
- E-Z Build Gambrel Storage Building: Designed with a rollup door for easy accessibility, this storage building features a spacious interior for storing your yard equipment. The treated plywood floor offers additional protection against heavy lawn mowers.
Sears prefabricated vinyl storage
With over 2,600 retail stores in the U.S. and Canada, Sears offers a variety of valuable storage solutions for residential properties. Featuring high-quality sheds by Lifetime, Sears' prefabricated storage buildings are designed for easy installation and organization of your outdoor equipment and patio furniture. However, Sears' prices are on the expensive end, but the long-lasting durability may be worth the additional cost. A couple of the storage sheds from Sears are:
- Lifetime Basic Storage Shed: Constructed of high-density polyethylene plastic, this storage building will keep your outdoor tools and equipment dry and safe. The heavy-duty flooring is resistant to staining, and the UV protective coating is resistant to fading and cracking.
- Lifetime Deluxe Storage Shed: This storage building allows you to easily store and access your garden tools and yard equipment. The heavy-duty flooring is resistant to stains, and the UV protective coating resists fading and cracking. Shatter-proof windows and a ridge skylight offer natural lighting.
- Lifetime Side-entry Shed: Constructed of high-density polyethylene plastic, this storage building will keep your outdoor tools and equipment dry and safe. Two windows and a skylight offer additional lighting during the day, and the floor and shelves resist slips for easy maintenance.
If you wish to purchase garden sheds or tools sheds, prefabricated outdoor storage sheds can provide you with plenty of space to store and organize your garden and yard tools. QualitySmith can assist in your search for affordable exterior storage systems by providing you with a Menard's vs Sears prefabricated vinyl outdoor storage buildings retailer's comparison.