Costco vs Lowe's prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage buildings retailers: Points to consider
If you are looking for eco-friendly exterior storage systems, you should consider a building made with recycled material. A quick Costco vs. Lowe's prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage retailer comparison can be useful in helping you determine which retailers in your area stock this type of building at the best price and with the best perks.
Everyone can use a bit of added storage. By utilizing your outdoor space for storage, you are freeing up room inside your home. Outdoor storage is also useful for storing your tools, lawn and landscape supplies, outdoor toys and more.
Among prefabricated outdoor storage sheds, eco-friendly models crafted from composite and recycled materials are popular among homeowners who are looking to reduce their carbon footprint or the effect their lifestyle has on the planet. These buildings are crafted with magnesium-oxide-coated foam and are surprisingly sturdier than wood yet impervious to many of the issues that are seen with wooden buildings, such as rot and infestation by termites and other pests. In addition, when compared to metal buildings, this type of building will not rust or dent. Unlike vinyl buildings, a composite building is not subject to warping and fading when continually exposed to UV light.
Costco prefab recycled-content outdoor storage
Costco is a top retailer of prefabricated outdoor composite and recycled-content storage buildings of this type for a number of reasons.
When shopping with Costco, you can count on:
- Low prices: Costco has the ability to buy in bulk, and this invariably means that low prices are passed on to the consumer.
- Big selection: Because Costco stores are huge, they have lots of floor space and room for a vast inventory of varied buildings in all sizes, styles and designs.
- Financing: If you have or can qualify for a Costco consumer credit card, you can finance your purchase.
Lowe's prefab recycled-content outdoor storage
Lowe's is a huge force within the home improvement industry, and with good reason.
Lowe's has a lot to offer consumers shopping for prefabricated outdoor storage sheds, including:
- Price match: With Lowe's price match guarantee, if you find an identical building for less with one of Lowe's competitors, Lowe's will match the price and give you an additional 10 percent discount.
- Financing: If you have or can qualify for a Lowe's consumer credit card, you can finance your purchase.
- Installation: Lowe's offers installation of its eco-friendly buildings by reputable installers in your area. You can bundle installation of your building with the purchase price for added savings.
Notably, Costco does not offer installation of the buildings it sells. If you don't plan to install your own building, QualitySmith can help you find installers in your area to do the job for you.
As you can see, doing a Costco vs. Lowe's prefabricated composite and recycled-content outdoor storage retailer comparison can help you make a wise purchasing decision so that you get the best possible deal on your building.